Technical specifications of the Temprite 920 and 920R oil separator series for ammonia refrigeration
- 920 Series: 8 models available
- 920 R Series: 8 models available
- Maximum working pressure: 650 PSIG (45 bar)
- All ammonia-compatible components (no copper, copper-plated, bronze, or soldered parts)
- Top-accessible coalescing filters for easy filter changes
- Maintains consistent 98%+ oil separation efficiency down to 20% of maximum flow
- Performs with equal efficiency in all types of systems: In ultra-low temperature applications, even or uneven multiplex systems, dual suction systems, low, medium and A/C, during refrigeration load shifting/matching
- High efficiency performance reduces energy consumption by enabling better heat transfer through the coils, translating into significant kW savings
- Temprite Standard Filter technology captures contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size
- Commercial refrigeration
In addition to ammonia, Temprite also manufactures a coalescent oil separator series for CO2 refrigeration, check them out here.
There are no reviews yet.