SSTDE EVAPORATORS HIGHLIGHTS
- Constructed with heavy wall, 5/8 inch OD, Stainless Steel tubing featuring CrossCool™ Internal Tube Enhancement
- Standard Aluminum Fin construction featuring ChannelFlow™ Fin Technology as standard (available with 3.3, 4.3, and 6 fins per inch)
- Optimized recirculation rate of 1.2:1.0 significantly reduces the system refrigerant charge
- Heavy-duty sheet metal fans, with cast aluminum fan blades available for low-temperature applications
- Low sound fan motors ranging from ½ horsepower to 3 horsepower in 870 and 1160 RPM
- G-235 hot dip galvanized steel casing and dual-sloped drain pan
- Hygienic cabinet design
- Easy installation
- Can be constructed for blow-through and draw-through configurations
- Interconnecting piping between coils
- Rated in accordance with AHRI Standard 420
SSTDE EVAPORATORS FEATURES
Optimized Coil Design
- Heat Exchanger Coil – The coil tube diameter, geometry, and circuiting have been optimized through thousands of hours of theoretical modeling and laboratory testing.
Innovative Coil Technology
- CrossCool – All SSTDE Series stainless steel tubes feature CrossCool, an internally embossed design that improves the internal film coefficient for more efficient heat transfer.
- ChannelFlow – EVAPCO’s patented enhanced aluminum fin technology is proven to minimize airside pressure drop while improving overall heat transfer performance, the unique fin design allows for free drainage of condensate during wet operation without water carryover.
Advanced Materials & Design Features
- Superior Stainless Steel Technology – SSTDE Series evaporators are constructed with high-grade type 304L stainless steel tubing and aluminum fins as standard.
- Stronger Corrosion Protection – In the SSTDE Series evaporators, casing, and drain pans are constructed from G-235 hot dip galvanized steel with an option for type 304 stainless steel.
- Efficient Evaporator Fans – EVAPCO’s extensive air-side research and testing have identified fans with the best combination of efficiency and sound levels. Fans used in the SSTDE Series evaporators have performance curves generated in Evapco’s AMCA Fan Test Chamber, ensuring the fans perform as required to deliver the certified cooling effect and power ratings as stated in the equipment quotation and submitted data.
- Durable Fan Motors – All SSTDE Series evaporators are supplied with totally enclosed air over (TEAO), foot-mounted fan motors with sealed bearings, and low-temperature grease. Standard fan motors are suitable for operation on a variable frequency drive and range from ½ horsepower fractional motors to 3 horsepower, and are suitable for 230/460-volt, 3-phase,60-cycle applications.
- Sloped Top Panels – Sloped top panels prevent the accumulation of moisture from condensation or clean-up cycles.
- Hygienic Drain Pans – Sloped in two directions to prevent water from pooling, the custom-engineered drain pans in the SSTDE Series evaporators are also equipped with swaged bottom outlets to ensure complete drainage.
- Air Discharge Arrangements – Can be configured in draw-through and blow-through configurations.
There are no reviews yet.