Built to order in RVS’ state-of-the-art industrial facility, EVAPCO is proud to offer a variety of pressure vessels and packaged systems to serve the needs of the industrial refrigeration industry.
RVS has the manufacturing capability to custom build carbon or stainless steel vessels in a wide range of lengths, diameters from 6 inches to 180 inches, and material thicknesses from 3/8 inches to 3 inches. All pressure vessels are manufactured in accordance with ASME Section VIII, Division I standards at pressure ratings and temperatures per the job specific requirements.
RVS has engineered, designed, and cataloged commonly used vessels and package systems for customer selection. Standard vessels and package systems can also be customized as needed for specific conditions or piping arrangements.
Completely custom-engineered and designed vessels and package systems are also offered.
- Vertical and Horizontal High-Pressure Receiver
- Vertical High Pressure / Thermosyphon Receiver
- Vertical and Horizontal Thermosyphon Receiver
- Vertical Control Pressure Receiver
- Vertical Pilot Receiver
- Vertical and Horizontal Recirculator
- Vertical Intercooler – with or without Coil
- Horizontal Accumulator
- Vertical Accumulator – with or without Coil
- Vertical and Horizontal Surge Drum – Single and Split Flow
- Horizontal Oil Pot
- Level Column
Oil, Natural Gas, Petrochemical
RVS offers custom fabrication and manufacturing capability to handle a variety of customer-designed and specified custom vessels, columns, filters, and skid packages.
- Propane Receiver
- Vertical Contactor
- Mercury Guard Bed and Scrubber
- Mixed Refrigerated Surg Drum
- Vertical Gas Separator
- Deethanizer Tower
- Vertical Condensate Splitter
- Absorber Tower
- Water Filtration Skid