The Frick Rooftop Freezer (RTF) System from Johnson Controls has capacities ranging from 7TR to 99TR.
Features and benefits:
- 4″ or 5-3/8″ urethane foamed-in-place wall panels
- Stucco-embossed steel exterior
- Large reach-in service doors with heated seals
- Cooling coil sized for the application
- Fan motor service rail
- Interior maintenance lighting with switch and 120V service outlet
- Refrigerant and drain lines extend through the insulated enclosure
- Insulated drain pan
Specifications the ammonia Frick Rooftop Freezer (RTF) System:
- Coil fin spacing between 2.5 fpi to 6.3 fpi.
- Penthouse units with 1 fan to 5 fans.
- Individual fan motors up to 15 hp.
The RTF penthouse:
- Wall and ceiling panels are attached with exterior access cam locks.
- Interior and exterior joints are sealed using NSF approved gaskets.
- Flat ceiling panels match the perimeter walls.
- RTF roof seams are sealed to prevent water and air infiltration.
- Weatherproof roof membrane is provided for field installation.
- Heated door frames
The evaporator system:
- Air, electric, or hot gas defrost coil designs
- Coils constructed of stainless steel tube and aluminum fins
- Premium efficient variable-frequency drive (VFD) suitable motors for 230-460/3/60 with low temperature grease as required. Motors are totally enclosed, fan cooled (TEFC), 1160 rpm
- Direct-drive cast aluminum, nonoverloading axial propeller fans.
- OSHA guards at fan inlet
- System capacity is dependent on the evalution of many factors including coil, rating type, airflow, temperature difference (TD), and room conditions.