As a world leader in refrigeration and gas compression, Johnson Controls has engineered the FRICK high-pressure screw compressor to handle the toughest applications and meet the most important requirements and standards. These compressors are designed for Fuel Gas Boosting, process refrigeration and other high pressure gas compression applications.
Offering the largest range of screw compressors in the world, the Frick high-pressure screw compressor can deliver a pressure range of up to 1,100 psi (76 bar), satisfying the steady gas flow rate and high pressure needs of the turbine while handling the fluctuating gas pressure at the inlet.
With over 14,500 currently in active service, it’s no wonder our customers appreciate the advanced energy-saving features that really help reduce operating cost while delivering best-in-class performance and reliability.
- Open-cycle gas compression and closed-cycle refrigeration service
- Variable volume ratio (Vi) eliminates over/under compression
- Electric motor, gas engine or steam turbine drive
- Slide valve for efficient capacity control
- Precision engineered to assure reliability, availability, accessibility and ease of service
- Up to 6,000 hp (4,474 kW)
- Certified ANSI, ASME, BS OHSAS 18001, CE, CSA, ISO 9001 + 14001, PED, UK, UL
- Additional features available for highly critical gas-processing applications
Performance and Long-term Reliability
You expect your gas turbines to run hard for a long time. It’s not unreasonable to expect the same durability and reliability from your FGB compressor. The Frick high-pressure screw compressor is significantly more reliable than other technologies.
When you call on our compressor packages, they will be ready with the steady supply of gas at the pressure you need. The Johnson COntrols engineering expertise and non-wearing parts combine to deliver longer intervals between scheduled maintenance and greater performance over longer periods of time.
There are no reviews yet.