The FRICK AcuAir system from Johnson Controls is precision engineered and painstakingly built to help you meet the food processing requirements of the United States Department of Agriculture. The AcuAir provides temperature, pressure and humidity control for the processing environment.
Food safety regulations seek to promote food safety through controlling:
- Process room temperatures
- Sanitary wash-down intervals
- Condensation on room surfaces
- Cleanability of equipment design
- Room clean-up procedures
AcuAir system units ensure precise temperature, pressure and humidity control to make sure you meet these requirements. By managing condensation, removing contaminants and limiting air migration, AcuAir units deliver clean, sanitary air to the environment. An array of options allows you to customize the unit to meet your every need.
Benefits of the FRICK AcuAir system:
- Up to 4″ thick thermally efficient enclosure with polyurethane foam-in-place insulation
- Rigid wall construction for minimal deflection and tightly controlled air leakage
- Fully welded structural steel base for rigidity support during transport and placement
- Industrial quality plenum fans providing consistent hygienic air flow
- Stainless tube aluminum fin cooling coils providing industrial grade hygienic cooling surfaces
- MERV 8 pre-filters and MERV 14 final filters for 95% capture of 2 micron particles
- Factory mounted and wired controls provides simplified installation and maintenance
- AcuAir Quantum LX system controls provide proven reliable state of the art supervisory control
- Sequential defrost technology provides efficient cooling for today’s lower room temperatures
- Energy recovery options provide efficient means to maintain chilled room conditions
For more information click Here.