Unlike other dry cooler units currently on the market, the EVAPCO eco-Air Series units are 100% fully rated for dry performance. Every eco-Air unit is tested per CTI ATC-105DS and comes with EVAPCO’s exclusive 100% thermal performance guarantee, ensuring peace of mind in selecting the ideal cooling solution for your needs.
- Runs 100% dry
- Ranging in nominal heat rejection capacity from 2,750 MBH to 8,440 MBH
- Type 304L stainless steel tubing as standard
- Heavy gauge aluminum fins as standard
- Simplified maintenance
- NEMA belt drive
- Casing and unit structure including vertical support members and anchoring channels constructed with Type 304 stainless steel as standard
- G-235 construction optional
- Type 316 stainless steel construction optional
- Constructed with Type 304L stainless steel tubing as standard for superior corrosion resistance and longevity
- Meets ASME B31.5 piping code
- Type 316 stainless steel coil construction optional
- Epoxy coating on fins optional
The Evapco eco-Air dry cooler series is provided in belt drive configuration with NEMA fan motors. The motors on the eco-Air Series are pre-wired at the factory to UL standards, reducing costs associated with field wiring.
- Belt drive – simple, reliable, easy to replace
- Zero maintenance sealed bearings
- VFD ready
- Severe duty
As standard, all motors on the eco-Air Double Stack V Series Coolers are wired to individual fused disconnects in UL Type 4 enclosures. Vibration switches, when selected, will be wired to a low voltage terminal box.
- DPDT vibration switches
- Individual fused disconnects (UL Type 4)
- Low voltage terminal box
- Optional external service platform
- Large hinged door for drive system access
- Full length internal drive access platform
There are no reviews yet.