The ATC-E Evaporative Condenser from Evapco features:
- A huge range of models and box sizes unparalleled in the industry
- Ranging in capacity from 50 to 3,714 nominal tons
- IBC Compliant – Independently certified by the International Building Code to withstand seismic and wind load forces in North America
- 7’ wide single and multi-cell box sizes available for containerized, export shipments
The refrigerant gas discharges from the compressor into the inlet connection of the ATC-E evaporative condenser from Evapco. Heat from the refrigerant dissipates through the coil tubes to the water cascading downward over the tubes. Simultaneously, air is drawn in through the air inlet louvers at the base of the condenser and travels upward over the coil opposite the water flow. A small portion of the water evaporates, removing heat from the system. The warm moist air is drawn to the top of the evaporative condenser by the fan and discharged to the atmosphere. The remaining water falls to the sump at the bottom of the condenser where it recirculates through the water distribution system and back down over the coils.
Thermal-Pak II Coil
EVAPCO’s patented Thermal-Pak II coils assures maximum cooling capacity. The airflow through the coil is counterflow to the fluid flow, providing the most efficient heat transfer process. A special coil design is utilized to reduce the air pressure drop through the unit while maximizing tube surface area and increasing its heat transfer capabilities.
- Elliptical return bends allows for more circuits per coil bundle increasing the maximum capacity per footprint
- Coil located in airstream increasing ambient dry bulb switchover temperature
- CrossCool Internal Tube Enhancement increase fluid turbulence providing additional evaporative capacity
- Available in type 304 SS or type 316 SS construction
Sound Sensitive Installations
Available with multiple equipment options to reduce the overall sound generated from the side or top of the unit.
- Super Low Sound Fan
- Low Sound Fan
- Water Silencers
- Discharge Attenuation
- Offset Sound Attenuation Walls