The EVAPCO CPA is designed specifically for the industrial refrigeration market and offers complete flexibility in design with a comprehensive choice of quality components integrated together to create a state-of-the-art, custom air handling unit backed by the industry’s most experienced critical process product design and system application engineers.
- A wide array of accessories or modifications are available to suit any scenario or environment
- Smooth interior free of potential mold or bacteria growth spots
- Ranging in airflow from 1,000 CFM to 112,000 CFM
- AHRI Certified Performance in accordance with AHRI Standard 420
EVAPCO Sanitizing System (ESS™) Technology
Specifying the EVAPCO Sanitizing System (ESS) with your CPA System will virtually eliminate hazardous bioaerosols from the cooling coil/pan, resulting in hygienically clean air and improved product quality while maintaining system performance and significantly reducing annual maintenance costs.
- Uses UVC light
- Provides Full Germicidal Effect at Low Air Temperatures
- 700% more effective than a standard UV bulb
- Destroys byproducts from mold and bacteria
- Eliminates manual coil cleaning
Interior Service Lights
- Standard LED and Hygienic LED options
- Available from 1000-8400 lumens
- Unit includes light in each section
Sure-Aire Airflow Measuring
- Measures the pressure drop across the fan inlet venturi to provide airflow measuring
- Accurate to within 3%
- No increase in fan energy consumption or noise levels
- When paired with a VFD, the unit control system can vary the blower speed to maintain the desired unit airflow
Surge Drum Catwalk System
- Fully-assembled support system for the surge drum
- Includes OSHA ladder (with cage), full perimeter handrail, and aluminum safety grating so workers can safely access the surge drum and associated valves
Motor Removal System
- I-Beam with manual trolley designed to assist workers with the removal and installation of blower wheel and motor (as necessary).
EVAPCO Service Vestibule
- Provides a space protected from the elements for workers to service the unit.
- Vestibules are insulated, heated, and ventilated (as required).
EVAPCO Service Platform
- The platform shares common base steel with the CPA unit and does NOT require external support.
- Includes pre-cut aluminum safety grating, galvanized steel handrail system, and self-closing safety gate
- Standalone, factory installed, Allen Bradley Compact Logix (standard) or Control Logix PLC systems
- Allen Bradley Panel View Plus HMI’s (6” standard on the main control panel)
- NEMA 4X remote panels with push-buttons (standard) or an Allen Bradley HMI
- Allen Bradley Power Flex Series VFDs
- Stainless steel interior liner (dampers, drain pans, walls, ceiling, and filter frames)
- Stainless steel exterior
There are no reviews yet.