German system manufacturer GEA will be hosting a webinar looking at digital energy savings for industrial refrigeration systems, in its first virtual Cooling Club presentation on March 18.
The webinar, titled “Improve Your Bottom Line with the Energy-Saving GEA Omni Control Panel,” will feature GEA experts Tom Eelen and Wilco Kanters.
The webinar is free of charge and will take place from 4:00 – 5:00 pm CET on Thursday, March 18, 2021.
Click here to register.
The virtual meeting is open to industry professionals, who will have the opportunity to learn more about how advanced digital control panel technology, such as the GEA Omni, can improve bottom-line results by minimizing energy use and reducing production downtime. The GEA Omni features a high-definition, multi-touch screen.
Some of the topics will include:
- Industry benefits of GEA’s latest control panel.
- How to increase refrigeration system efficiency.
- How GEA Omni can reduce production downtime.
- Demonstration of GEA Omni’s capabilities.
- Updates on GEA Omni’s most recently added and soon-to-be-added features like artificial intelligence;
- Insight into how companies can benefit from digital technology.
- Last year, In light of the coronavirus pandemic and the need to avoid travel and physical contact, GEA introduced a special remote support solution for its customers that provides real-time video communication to GEA technical experts.
Last year, In light of the coronavirus pandemic and the need to avoid travel and physical contact, GEA introduced a special remote support solution for its customers that provides real-time video communication to GEA technical experts.
Want to find out more, or have something to say about this story? Join the ATMO Connect network to meet and engage with like-minded stakeholders in the clean cooling and natural refrigerant arena.